Successfully exiting your business will likely prove to be the single largest financial transaction of your life. Bob Zarlengo has worked with business owners for decades, and understands that engaging with like-minded business owners who are going through the same process can prove invaluable.
The Exit Planning Peer Advisory Board (PAB) is an exclusive group of business owners who come together to discuss challenges, share resources, and uncover answers throughout the exit planning process. A separate Small Business PAB is designed specifically for business owners with annual company revenues of $1M or less.
The Board is designed to:
- Help you begin formulating your plan with the benefit of peer insight
- Help keep you accountable to your own exit planning strategy
- Uncover ideas you may not have considered
- Provide a sounding board for the issues that surface as you plan your exit
- Build comradery with other like-minded business owners
Board members meet six times per year, every other month, and meetings are facilitated by exit strategy planning expert, Bob Zarlengo. In addition to the collaborative group setting, Board members also receive one hour of individual consultation with Bob, in months opposite the board meetings.
Peer Advisory Board meetings are held in Colorado and virtually. For more information and Board consideration, please contact us or learn more about upcoming Board meeting dates.